1985 SAAB 900 Engine
Universal Fit Items
These are universal fit parts which means they fit all SAAB vehicles or all makes and models.
- Select a Sub Category
- Select a Sub Category
In order to add an item to a project you must be logged in. If you do not have an account please click the link below.
"In Stock" items are currently available in our distribution center in Windsor, CT.
"On Order" items are expected at our distribution center within the time frame noted at checkout. Typically they are expected in less than seven (7) business days. Expected arrival dates are our best guess but if we miss our date we will ship you what we have and then ship your missing item when it arrives at our expense.
Occasionally stock items are not currently in stock. This item is available and likely already on the way to our Windsor, CT warehouse. The typical lead-time on this item is: On Order.
Long Lead Time
When an item indicates that it has a long lead time it means we've run out of stock and it will take a while for us to restock this item. During that time you're welcome to order this item to reserve your place in line when they arrive. All long lead time items are shipped to the customers who have been waiting longest to shortest either separately or with order orders.
We'd be happy to order this item for you; but, we don't typically stock it in our warehouse. The lead time on these items is usually 5-7 business days, depending on the day of the week that you place your order and how that corresponds to our routine purchasing schedule. Please note that once ordered through our web site, Special Order items cannot be cancelled after we have ordered the item.
This is a stock item that has been back-ordered to us by our supplier. In most instances we do not take new orders for this item until we receive stock in our warehouse.
No Longer Available
This item is here so that our past customers can see the items that they've previously purchased. If you're seeing this message it means we do not currently have a replacement for this item. If we had a replacement you would have been automatically redirected to the replacement item.
"Instant Rebate" have a manufacturer rebate available that is taken immediately at checkout with your cart qualifies for a rebate. Add this item to your shopping cart to see discounts or see our manufacturer rebate page to see the details on the rebate. Please note that instant rebates deduct from your cart subtotal rebates are not guaranteed. eEuroparts.com® assumes no responsibility in helping you obtain a manufacturer rebate if you do not qualify for the rebate or are outside of the guidelines established by the manufacturer to obtain a rebate.
"Rebate" items currently have a manufacturer rebate availalbe for customers that meet the manufacturer guidelines. Please see our manufacturer rebate page to print out details of your rebate. Please note that manufacturer rebates are not guaranteed. eEuroparts.com® assumes no responsibility in helping you obtain a manufacturer rebate if you do not qualify for the rebate or are outside of the guidelines established by the manufacturer to obtain a rebate.
"Sale" items are temporarily discounted either due to manufacturer incentives or a general inventory sell-down. All sales prices are subject to change at any time and may end soon so act quickly.
"Clearance" items are inventory closeouts. After the available quantity is sold this item will no longer be available for sale through our store.
What is a core charge?
When an item has a "Core Charge" it means that we need your old item back. When you take the item off your car and replace it with the new item that you are buying, you must return the old item to us for a credit for this charge. Core charges are a way for our manufacturers who re-manufacture parts to ensure that they always have "cores" to re-manufacturer. We pay this fee in advance to our manufacturers and then pass it on to you until you return your items.
eEuroparts.com®'s Shipping Policy
eEuroparts.com® features FREE Economy shipping on most orders over $50.00 in addition to:
- FREE Economy or inexpensive shipping for all orders
- Fast, reliable, track-able shipping services for every shipment, not just when you pay more
- Cheaper shipping for expedited services
- Cheaper international shipping
Free Shipping & Discounted Shipping:
eEuroparts.com® offers FREE shipping for most orders over $50.00 to the continental United States. Some weight and size restrictions apply and certain items order order just will not ship for free due to size, weight, or destination. These items will be marked as "Special Handling" in your shopping cart.
Please note the amount of the shipping charge or core charges cannot qualify you for free shipping credits. The total of your items less core charges, discounts, credits, and rebates, must be more than the specified free shipping credit minimum for your shipping location to earn free or discounted shipping.
All parts sold by eEuroparts.com® are weighed by the manufacturer and eEuroparts.com® to ensure accurate item weight. eEuroparts.com® will automatically weigh the items you added to your Cart and display your cart's total weight under the Order Total header. The Order Total will display the Item Subtotal, the Shipping Cost, and the Total weight in parenthesis below the Shipping Cost. An item’s weight is generally its gross weight, however sometimes large items are also assigned a dimensional weight to account for the space it will take up in the shipping vehicle.
Special Handling Items:
Certain items on our web site do not quality for free shipping due to costs resulting from excess weight or size. Additionally some items have restrictions on how and where they can be shipped. Items with special handling properties will be marked as such when they are placed in your cart.
Expected Ship Date:
Shipping estimates are in business days. Typically Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year's Eve) do not count as business days. The one exception to this is when your package is shipping via FedEx® Home Delivery. The home delivery service delivers Tuesday through Saturday so Monday is not considered a business day for the FedEx Home Delivery service.
Please note that all shipping guarantees begin on the date of shipment from eEuroparts.com®'s warehouse. Your estimated ship date appears multiple times as you add items to your cart, in your shopping cart itself, as you check out, and on your order confirmation emails. eEuroparts.com® frequently exceeds our shipping estimates, however delays may occur in shipping your items. All orders for "In Stock" parts received before 5 PM EDT Monday – Friday will ship same business day. All orders for "In Stock" parts received after 5 PM EDT Monday – Friday will ship the next business day.
Available Shipping Options:
The prices listed below are the starting price for each shipping method. Economy and Ground shipping methods are flat rate regardless of weight. Canada Priority and International Priority prices are a flat rate up to five pounds, at which time the cost to ship will increase with each additional pound added to your order. All other shipping method prices are a flat rate up to one pound, at which time the cost to ship will increase with each additional pound added to your order.
Please refer to Available Shipping Options in your Shopping Cart to see the customized cost associated with each shipping method, and the Shipping Cost and Shipping Credit lines under Order Total to see details of the order weight, cost, and FREE shipping credits earned.
- Economy Flat-rate (3-7 Business Days) – Our Economy is only economy in it's price. We use three very fast services. Depending on the shipping destination and the weight of your order, your order will be shipped using either: FedEx Ground (typically commercial addresses), FedEx Home Delivery (typically residential addresses), or via USPS First-Class Parcel or USPS Priority Mail (typically light-weight packages to residential addresses or PO Boxes in the Continental United States). Typical arrival is less than 6 business days everywhere in the continental United States. This service is always FREE with an order over $50.00.
- Ground Flat-rate (1-6 Business Days) – Sent using either FedEx Ground (typically commercial addresses), FedEx Home Delivery (typically residential addresses).
- USPS Priority Mail (6-9 Business Days) - This option is used for shipments to our customers in Alaska, Hawaii, APO, & Puerto Rico. These shipments are sent using USPS Priority Mail for APO and Puerto Rico. Typical arrival is between 6 and 9 business days.
- Express (3 Business Days) – Sent using FedEx Express Saver. Guaranteed to arrive by 4:30 PM on the 3rd business day from the date of your shipment. If you live on the West Coast and you need to ensure that your package arrives in three business days or less, this is the option for you.
- 2nd Day (2 Business Days) – Sent using FedEx 2-Day Express. Guaranteed to arrive by 4:30 PM local time on the second business day from the date of your shipment.
- Overnight (1 Business Day) – Sent using FedEx Standard Overnight. Guaranteed to arrive by 4:30 PM local time next business day from the date of your shipment.
- Canada Direct (5-10 Business Days) - Europarts.com is now a registered non-resident importer direct to Canada. This FedEx ground shipping method is an "all inclusive" price for shipping. The "Shipping Cost" shown at checkout includes: shipping charges, taxes including import tariffs and HST/GST, and brokerage. No additional fees will be due to receive your package. The time in transit is extended because packages are consolidated into a single shipment to Toronto, Ontario weekly. Once in Toronto, packages are sorted into the domestic Canadian ground transit system. Once your package arrives in Toronto and clears Canadian customs, expect 1-6 business days for delivery. This service eliminates the need to ship to a third party who re-ships your packages. We can ship directly to Canadian customers for little to no additional fees with a little extra wait. Please note that the tracking number associated with Canada Direct shipments will not be updated until it is scanned in Toronto.
- Canada Standard (4-8 Business Days) - Sent using the least expensive of the following services: USPS International First Class Mail, USPS International Priority Mail, DHL International Express, or FedEx International Economy. We pick the service that is most economical for eEuroparts.com® to get you the package the fastest. This class of service is generally most economical for lightweight shipments. This shipment price does not include brokerage or taxes (HST/GST) when applicable.
- Canada Expedited (3-5 Business Days) - All international shipments are sent using either: DHL International Express or FedEx International Economy. The shipment price includes all brokerage fees but excludes taxes (HST/GST) that must be paid upon receipt.
- International Standard (6-20 Business Days) – Sent using the least expensive of the following services: USPS International First Class Mail, USPS International Priority Mail, DHL International Express, or FedEx International Economy. We pick the service that is most economical for eEuroparts.com® to get you the package the fastest. This class of service is generally most economical for lightweight shipments. This shipment price does not include brokerage or taxes (HST/GST) when applicable. This shipment price does not include brokerage or taxes when applicable.
- International Expedited (3-5 Business Days) - All international shipments are sent using either: DHL International Express or FedEx International Economy. This service typically takes 3-5 business days from day of shipment and depends on the destination country. This shipment price does not include brokerage or taxes when applicable.
- Customer Pick-up FREE - Customer within a certain radius to Windsor, CT will be given an option to pickup their order at our distribution center. When customer pickup is selected all customer are assessed Connecticut state sales tax. This is the law and it cannot be waived unless we have a sales and use tax excemtion certificate on file.
- Delivery - Selected customer accounts have a delivery option available. Deliveries are guaranteed within 24 hours for all in stock parts and there is a delivery fee.
- Customer Arranged Shipping or Pickup NO CHARGE - Certain large or oversized items must have special shipping arranged by the customer. Typically these items are picked up or shipped by the customer becuase there is significant cost to ship them or there is a significantly greater risk of damage. In these instances eEuroparts.com® prefers that the customer assumes responsibility for their safe arrival at your chosen destination.
eEuroparts.com® uses five stock designations to describe the availability of every item listed on our website. These designations are always listed for each item on the search result page, the item detail page, and in