1. Collection of Personal Information
2. How We Use Your Information
The information we collect is used to comprehensively understand your needs and interests, and permits us to deliver a more consistent and personalized experience. For example, we may use your information to:
- assist you in completing a transaction or order;
- communicate with you about products and services;
- provide service and support;
- update you on new services and benefits;
- provide personalized promotional offers;
- select content to be communicated to you; and
- contact you for market research regarding our products or services.
Your information may be aggregated with other clients’ information on a purely non-identifiable basis to understand how our products are used to help make them better.
Credit card information is used solely for payment processing and fraud prevention efforts. Credit card information, and other sensitive personal information required to process a credit decision, is not used for any other purposes by us, our financial services providers or affiliates, and will not be retained any longer than necessary to provide your services, unless you request that we retain your credit card information to streamline your future purchases.
3. Policy on Sharing Your Information
We will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others who are not affiliated with us. We may share personal information with companies working on our behalf and affiliated business entities for the purposes detailed above. In any such cases, however, we require that the companies or entities adhere to privacy standards and policies at least as restrictive as those we have in place.
Circumstances may arise, whether for strategic or other business reasons, in which we may decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in various countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or, conversely, the receipt of such personal information from sellers. It is our established practice to seek appropriate protection for all personal information in advance of any such transaction.
We may have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or legitimate governmental request, (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address suspected fraud, security or technical issues, (c) enforce any applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of eEuroparts.com®, its customers or the general public as required or permitted by law.
5. Access to and Accuracy of Your Information
eEuroparts.com® strives to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. Towards this goal we utilize various technology, management processes and policies. As part of our overall data accuracy initiative we provide you with reasonable access to your personal information so you may review and correct your information if needed. To safeguard your privacy and security, we will verify your identity through various means, such as by requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data.
We ask that you update your information as and when it changes so any information used to serve you remains as accurate as possible.
6. Keeping your Information Secure
eEuroparts.com® values your trust and takes it seriously. To prevent unauthorized access and disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of your information, we utilize industry standard physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard any personal information we collect.
7. Changes to This Policy
8. Contacting Us
We value your opinions and suggestions. Please email us with any questions or concerns at: email@example.com.
9. Your Consent
© 2012 OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC All Rights Reserved.
eEuroparts.com®'s Terms and Conditions of Use
The use of eEuroparts.com® or any other site owned or maintained by OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC, is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site signifies your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below. Your order placed on this site signifies your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below.
eEuroparts.com® is a service mark of OnlineAutoParts.com,LLC. All rights reserved. These and other eEuroparts.com® graphics, logs and service marks and trademarks of OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC and may not be used without prior written consent of OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on eEuroparts.com® the property of their respective owners.
II. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
User expressly agrees that use of eEuroparts.com® is at User’s sole risk. Neither eEuroparts.com® nor its affiliates nor any of their officers, directors, or employees, agents, third-party content providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors (collectively, Providers), or the like, warrant that eEuroparts.com® will be uninterrupted or error free, nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of eEuroparts.com®, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through eEuroparts.com® .
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY eEuroparts.com® and ONLINEAUTOPARTS.COM, LLC ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. eEuroparts.com® DO NOT MAKE AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ASTO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS,INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, eEuroparts.com®and ONLINEAUTOPARTS.COM, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OFMERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR ANY WARRANTY THAT THESE PAGES, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE, ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OROTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. eEuroparts.com® andONLINEAUTOPARTS.COM, LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT,INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN eEuroparts.com® and ONLINEAUTOPARTS.COM, LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PROVIDERS, OR THELIKE, SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR SHALL USER RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
User acknowledges that in connection with the Website, information will be transmitted over local exchange, interexchange and internet backbone carrier lines and through routers, switches and other devices owned, maintained and serviced by third party local exchange and long distance carriers, utilities, internet service providers and others, all of which are beyond the control and jurisdiction of eEuroparts.com®, OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC and its suppliers. Accordingly, eEuroparts.com® and OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC assume no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted
Under no circumstance shall eEuroparts.com®, OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing eEuroparts.com® be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use eEuroparts.com®, including but not limited to reliance by User on any information obtained from eEuroparts.com® or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access eEuroparts.com®’s records, programs or services. User hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through eEuroparts.com®. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
eEuroparts.com® and OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC makes no express warranty of any kind with respect to the product sold at eEuroparts.com®. The use of any sample or model during the negotiations leading to the sale serves merely to indicate a type of goods that will be tendered to the User. These samples or models create no warranty that the goods will conform to the samples or models.
A. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
User acknowledges that eEuroparts.com® contains information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds and other material (collectively, Content) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and eEuroparts.com® owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. User may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. Except as permitted by the fair use privilege under the U.S. copyright laws (see, e.g., 17 U.S.C.A. Section107), User may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right. In addition to the foregoing, use of any software Content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software.
B. DISTRIBUTION/UPLOADING OF THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary Content is illegal and could subject the User to criminal prosecution as well as personal liability for damages in a civil suit. User will be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights or proprietary rights, or from any other harm arising from such submission. Neither eEuroparts.com®, nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, Providers, or the like, will be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights or proprietary rights, or from any other harm arising from such User submission. By submitting communications or content to any part of this Website, User agrees that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. Incompliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Users and other persons can report an infringement to eEuroparts.com® at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. By submitting Content to any area of this Website, including without limitation any product review, user automatically grants, or warrants, that the owner of such Content has expressly granted eEuroparts.com® the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sublicense, copy and distribute the Content in whole or in part worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or here after developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such Content.
C. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
The Content of this Website, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from eEuroparts.com® and OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC’s manufacturers, suppliers and other entities, and other material is for informational purposes only. Any information furnished on this Website is not intended nor implied to be automotive advice and is not intended to replace personal consultation with a qualified automotive service technician, mechanic or similar automotive professional.
eEuroparts.com® and OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC have not examined the Content for accuracy, timeliness, completeness, appropriateness, or helpfulness. eEuroparts.com® and OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC do not endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that maybe mentioned on this Website. Your reliance upon information and Content obtained by you at or through this Website is solely at your own risk. IN NO EVENT SHALL eEuroparts.com® and OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE OR OTHERWISE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) TO YOU, OTHER PERSONS, OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM ANY USE OF ANY PRODUCT,INFORMATION, IDEA, OR INSTRUCTION CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT.
The United States export control laws regulate the export and re-export of technology originating in the United States. This includes the electronic transmission of information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals. User agrees to abide by these laws and their regulations, including but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any Content derived from eEuroparts.com® to either a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of such laws.
E. PRODUCT & PRICING INFORMATION
eEuroparts.com®’s acknowledgement of an order means that your order request has been received, however, it does not mean that your order has been accepted or shipped or that the price or availability of an item has been confirmed. Although eEuroparts.com® has made every effort to display and describe products, services and colors as accurately as possible on the Site, there still may be products, services or colors on the Site that are mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Site and in our advertising on other Sites. Products displayed may be out-of-stock or discontinued, and prices are subject to change.
Occasionally, there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. eEuroparts.com® reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). eEuroparts.com® is not responsible for typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions regarding price or any other matter. We apologize for any inconvenience.
IV. ONLINE CONDUCT
User agrees to use eEuroparts.com® only for lawful purposes. User is prohibited from posting on or transmitting through eEuroparts.com® any communications or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to any part of eEuroparts.com®, User agrees that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. eEuroparts.com® reserves the right to prohibit conduct, communication, or Content that it deems in its sole discretion to be harmful to individual Users, eEuroparts.com®, OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC, or any rights of eEuroparts.com®, or any third party, or to violate any applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, neither eEuroparts.com®, nor its Providers can ensure prompt removal of questionable Content after online posting. Accordingly, neither eEuroparts.com®, OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC, nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees or agents, nor Providers shall assume liability for any action or inaction with respect to conduct, communication, or Content on eEuroparts.com®.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. eEuroparts.com® will investigate occurrences and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any user or users who are involved in such violations. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, the following:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging on to an eEuroparts.com®'s server or account, which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt).
- Attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of our Site, our provision of services to any other visitors to our Site, our hosting provider or our network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing" the Site.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or transmission or posting to our Site.
VI. TERMINATION OF USAGE & ORDERING
eEuroparts.com® may terminate User’s access, or suspend User’s access to all or part of eEuroparts.com®, without notice, for any conduct that eEuroparts.com®, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another User, a third party Provider, a service provider, or eEuroparts.com®.
eEuroparts.com® reserves the right to limit, cancel or prohibit orders that, in our judgment, appear to be placed in violation of this policy. eEuroparts.com® further reserves the right to cease doing business with customers who violate this policy. eEuroparts.com® may modify this policy at any time without prior notice. This policy applies to all purchases, including, but not limited to, all purchases made at our retail stores, sample sales, warehouse sales, and through our catalogs and websites.
All orders are subject to verification and acceptance before shipping by eEuroparts.com®. All billing information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of the Site policies and may result in the cancellation of your order. Prior to accepting an order, eEuroparts.com® reserves the right to request any additional information from you to verify your identity and validate your billing and shipping information to process your order.
eEuroparts.com® reserves the right to refuse to accept or process any order if fraudulent activity is suspected and may refuse to process subsequent orders from customers with a previous fraudulent order history. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. eEuroparts.com® may also refuse any orders connected with a previous credit card dispute or orders from customers with whom eEuroparts.com® has or had an ongoing legal dispute or a previous violation of the Site’s policies. These measures are taken to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
eEuroparts.com® reserves the right to cancel or deny an order for any reason.
VII. USAGE BY CHILDREN UNDER 13
eEuroparts.com® cannot prohibit minors from visiting this site. eEuroparts.com® must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising children under 13 to decide which materials are appropriate for such children to view and/or purchase.
VIII. RISK OF LOSS
For all domestic transactions, unless otherwise stated on the front of the invoice, title to, and all risk of loss or damage with respect to the products shall pass to User upon delivery by OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC to the carrier or User’s representative at OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC’s warehouse or plant.
For all international transactions, the product shall be sold on a delivered, insurance paid, duty, and international freight unpaid basis. OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC assumes no responsibility for charges attendant to Customs clearance in the country of delivery, customs duty, VAT, or any other charges or taxes within the country designated for delivery by the User. Title and risk of loss shall pass to the User upon delivery to the port designated by the User and prior to Customs clearance.
Risk of loss of the products shall remain with User after delivery of the goods to the User and during the return of any unwanted goods by User to OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC or eEuroparts.com®.
IX. APPLICABLE LAW
This site is created and controlled by OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC in the State of Connecticut. As such, the laws of the State of Connecticut will govern the disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. eEuroparts.com® reserves the right to make changes to its site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time. User hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Connecticut and of the United States of America located in the State of Connecticut for any litigation arising out of or relating to use of or purchase made through eEuroparts.com® (and agrees not to commence any litigation relating thereto except in such courts), waives any objection to the laying of venue of any such litigation in the courts of the State of Connecticut and agrees not to plead or claim in any court of the State of Connecticut that such litigation brought there in has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
The provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use are intended to be severable. If for any reason any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without in any manner affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction.
The Terms and Conditions of Use, including all documents referenced herein, represents the entire understanding between you and eEuroparts.com® and OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC regarding your relationship with eEuroparts.com® and supersedes any prior statements or representations. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE by using the eEuroparts.com® Website. The aforementioned Terms and Conditions of Use are subject to change at any time without notice to you.
The following provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions of Use: Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability, Content, Risk of Loss, Applicable Law, Severability, Acknowledgment, Survival, Indemnification, and Complete Agreement.
Any waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not operate or be construed as a continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
In consideration of OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC allowing User to visit and use the eEuroparts.com® website, User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC, its member companies, and their divisions, subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, partners, chains, and their respective past, present and future officers, directors, stockholders, trustees, employees, agents, insurers, servants, managers, estates, predecessors and/or successors in interest, representatives, assigns, attorneys and all other persons, firms, or corporations with whom any of the forgoing may have been, are now, or may thereafter be affiliated (collectively "Releases"), from any and all claims, charges, injuries (including, but not limited to, death), actions, causes of action, sums of money due, suits, debts, liens, covenants, contracts, obligations, costs, expenses, damages (including special, general, incidental, consequential, or other damages), judgments, agreements, promises, demands, claims for fees and costs, or liabilities whatsoever, in law or equity, arising out of or relating to User’s use (lawful or unlawful) of the eEuroparts.com® website or the Content, User’s breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of Use set out herein, User’s use of any linked websites reached through eEuroparts.com®, User’s inability to access the eEuroparts.com® website for any reason, User’s reliance on any errors or omissions on the eEuroparts.com® website, or User’s contraction of computer viruses of any nature obtained through your use of the eEuroparts.com® website or any website accessed through the eEuroparts.com® website. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC, their officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from User’s breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use or User’s unauthorized or unlawful use of this Website or the Content.
XV. COMPLETE AGREEMENT
These Terms and Conditions of Use contain the entire agreement between User, OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC and eEuroparts.com® relating to User’s use of this Website.
© 2015 OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC All Rights Reserved.
eEuroparts.com®'s Shipping Policy
eEuroparts.com® features FREE Economy shipping on most orders over $50.00 in addition to:
- FREE Economy or inexpensive shipping for all orders
- Fast, reliable, track-able shipping services for every shipment, not just when you pay more
- Cheaper shipping for expedited services
- Cheaper international shipping
Free Shipping & Discounted Shipping:
eEuroparts.com® offers FREE shipping for most orders over $50.00 to the continental United States. Some weight and size restrictions apply. Once you have earned free shipping you will receive a $8.00 shipping credit to use towards certain shipping method of your choice. This includes customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and internationally to: Canada and all other countries where eEuroparts.com® ships. Note that this shipping credit is excluded from our already very low-priced domestic priority services.
Please note the amount of the shipping charge or core charges cannot qualify you for free shipping credits. The total of your items less core charges, discounts, credits, and rebates, must be more than the specified free shipping credit minimum for your shipping location to earn free or discounted shipping.
All parts sold by eEuroparts.com® are weighed by the manufacturer and eEuroparts.com® to ensure accurate item weight. eEuroparts.com® will automatically weigh the items you added to your Cart and display your cart's total weight under the Order Total header. The Order Total will display the Item Subtotal, the Shipping Cost, and the Total weight in parenthesis below the Shipping Cost. An item’s weight is generally its gross weight, however sometimes large items are also assigned a dimensional weight to account for the space it will take up in the shipping vehicle.
Special Handling Items:
Certain items on our web site do not quality for free shipping due to costs resulting from excess weight or size. Additionally some items have restrictions on how and where they can be shipped. Items with special handling properties will be marked as such when they are placed in your cart.
Expected Ship Date:
Shipping estimates are in business days. Typically Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year's Eve) do not count as business days. The one exception to this is when your package is shipping via FedEx® Home Delivery. The home delivery service delivers Tuesday through Saturday so Monday is not considered a business day for the FedEx Home Delivery service.
Please note that all shipping guarantees begin on the date of shipment from eEuroparts.com®'s warehouse. Your estimated ship date appears multiple times as you add items to your cart, in your shopping cart itself, as you check out, and on your order confirmation emails. eEuroparts.com® frequently exceeds our shipping estimates, however delays may occur in shipping your items. All orders for "In Stock" parts received before 5 PM EDT Monday – Friday will ship same business day. All orders for "In Stock" parts received after 5 PM EDT Monday – Friday will ship the next business day.
Available Shipping Options:
The prices listed below are the starting price for each shipping method. Economy and Ground shipping methods are flat rate regardless of weight. Canada Priority and International Priority prices are a flat rate up to five pounds, at which time the cost to ship will increase with each additional pound added to your order. All other shipping method prices are a flat rate up to one pound, at which time the cost to ship will increase with each additional pound added to your order.
Please refer to Available Shipping Options in your Shopping Cart to see the customized cost associated with each shipping method, and the Shipping Cost and Shipping Credit lines under Order Total to see details of the order weight, cost, and FREE shipping credits earned.
- Economy Flat-rate (3-7 Business Days) – Our Economy is only economy in it's price. We use three very fast services. Depending on the shipping destination and the weight of your order, your order will be shipped using either: FedEx Ground (typically commercial addresses), FedEx Home Delivery (typically residential addresses), or via USPS First-Class Parcel or USPS Priority Mail (typically light-weight packages to residential addresses or PO Boxes in the Continental United States). Typical arrival is less than 6 business days everywhere in the continental United States. This service is always FREE with an order over $50.00.
- Ground Flat-rate (1-6 Business Days) – Sent using either FedEx Ground (typically commercial addresses), FedEx Home Delivery (typically residential addresses).
- USPS Priority Mail (6-9 Business Days) - This option is used for shipments to our customers in Alaska, Hawaii, APO, & Puerto Rico. These shipments are sent using USPS Priority Mail for APO and Puerto Rico. Typical arrival is between 6 and 9 business days.
- Express (3 Business Days) – Sent using FedEx Express Saver. Guaranteed to arrive by 4:30 PM on the 3rd business day from the date of your shipment. If you live on the West Coast and you need to ensure that your package arrives in three business days or less, this is the option for you.
- 2nd Day (2 Business Days) – Sent using FedEx 2-Day Express. Guaranteed to arrive by 4:30 PM local time on the second business day from the date of your shipment.
- Overnight (1 Business Day) – Sent using FedEx Standard Overnight. Guaranteed to arrive by 4:30 PM local time next business day from the date of your shipment.
- Canada Direct (5-10 Business Days) - Europarts.com is now a registered non-resident importer direct to Canada. This FedEx ground shipping method is an "all inclusive" price for shipping. The "Shipping Cost" shown at checkout includes: shipping charges, taxes including import tariffs and HST/GST, and brokerage. No additional fees will be due to receive your package. The time in transit is extended because packages are consolidated into a single shipment to Toronto, Ontario weekly. Once in Toronto, packages are sorted into the domestic Canadian ground transit system. Once your package arrives in Toronto and clears Canadian customs, expect 1-6 business days for delivery. This service eliminates the need to ship to a third party who re-ships your packages. We can ship directly to Canadian customers for little to no additional fees with a little extra wait. Please note that the tracking number associated with Canada Direct shipments will not be updated until it is scanned in Toronto.
- Canada Standard (4-8 Business Days) - Sent using the least expensive of the following services: USPS International First Class Mail, USPS International Priority Mail, DHL International Express, or FedEx International Economy. We pick the service that is most economical for eEuroparts.com® to get you the package the fastest. This class of service is generally most economical for lightweight shipments. This shipment price does not include brokerage or taxes (HST/GST) when applicable.
- Canada Expedited (3-5 Business Days) - All international shipments are sent using either: DHL International Express or FedEx International Economy. The shipment price includes all brokerage fees but excludes taxes (HST/GST) that must be paid upon receipt.
- International Standard (6-20 Business Days) – Sent using the least expensive of the following services: USPS International First Class Mail, USPS International Priority Mail, DHL International Express, or FedEx International Economy. We pick the service that is most economical for eEuroparts.com® to get you the package the fastest. This class of service is generally most economical for lightweight shipments. This shipment price does not include brokerage or taxes (HST/GST) when applicable. This shipment price does not include brokerage or taxes when applicable.
- International Expedited (3-5 Business Days) - All international shipments are sent using either: DHL International Express or FedEx International Economy. This service typically takes 3-5 business days from day of shipment and depends on the destination country. This shipment price does not include brokerage or taxes when applicable.
- Customer Pick-up FREE - Customer within a certain radius to Windsor, CT will be given an option to pickup their order at our distribution center. When customer pickup is selected all customer are assessed Connecticut state sales tax. This is the law and it cannot be waived unless we have a sales and use tax excemtion certificate on file.
- Delivery - Selected customer accounts have a delivery option available. Deliveries are guaranteed within 24 hours for all in stock parts and there is a delivery fee.
- Customer Arranged Shipping or Pickup NO CHARGE - Certain large or oversized items must have special shipping arranged by the customer. Typically these items are picked up or shipped by the customer becuase there is significant cost to ship them or there is a significantly greater risk of damage. In these instances eEuroparts.com® prefers that the customer assumes responsibility for their safe arrival at your chosen destination.
eEuroparts.com® uses five stock designations to describe the availability of every item listed on our website. These designations are always listed for each item on the search result page, the item detail page, and in your Shopping Cart. The stock levels are displayed beneath the SKU on every page.
- In Stock – Items designated "In Stock" are currently available in our warehouse in Windsor, CT.
- Available – Items designated "Available" are available and likely already on the way to our warehouse in Windsor, CT, but are currently not in stock. The typical lead-time on this item will be displayed for each item.
- Special Order – Items designated "Special Order" are items we don’t typically stock in our warehouse. We'd be happy to order this item for you. The lead time on these items is usually 5-7 business days, depending on the day of the week that you place your order and how that corresponds to our routine purchasing schedule. Please note that once a Special Order item is ordered through our web site, it cannot be cancelled.
- Back-ordered – Items designated "Back-ordered" are stock items that have been back-ordered to us by our supplier. In most instances we do not take new orders for this item until we receive stock in our warehouse. If you would like to be notified when a temporarily unavailable item is ready for purchase, sign into your eEuroparts.com® account and add the item to a My Project. eEuroparts.com® will automatically send you an email when the part becomes available again.
- No Longer Available – Items designated "No Longer Available" (NLA) are displayed so that our customers can see the items that they've previously purchased. If you're seeing this message it means we do not currently have a replacement for this item. If we had a replacement you would have been automatically redirected to the replacement item.
Partial Shipments for Orders Containing Back Ordered Items:
Occasionally an item you purchase from eEuroparts.com® may be temporarily back-ordered. If an item in your cart is back-ordered, eEuroparts.com® will hold your order until we can ship your complete order, including the back-ordered item. Please allow 2-7 business days for most back ordered items. If an item is significantly delayed, eEuroparts.com® can ship a partial order at our discretion within a reasonable amount of time.
For International customers, all items will be held until your complete order ready. This helps you avoid additional tariffs and fees to receive your parts.
If FedEx® fails to meet their service commitment, then eEuroparts.com® will refund your shipping fees upon request. Please be aware that there may be many reasons outside of eEuroparts.com®'s and FedEx®'s control that may not qualify you for a refund of shipping fees. Ground, international, and free shipping services from eEuroparts.com® will never qualify for a refund of shipping fees.
Shipments to PO Box, APO Addresses, & Puerto Rico:
If your shipping address is a PO Box, APO, or Puerto Rico address, then all shipments to your address will be sent using USPS Priority Mail. This is typically a 3-8 business day service that allows us to ensure reliable delivery of your items. Please note that in some rare circumstances extensive delays may occur.
International customers may be responsible for additional brokerage, tarrifs, taxes, and customs fees beyond the shipping fee that was charged at checkout. eEuroparts.com® is not responsible for additional fees that you may need to pay to receive your shipment.
Orders Held For an Address Check:
At any time, and with or without notification, we may decide hold your items for additional security screening. When this occurs, you will be notified in checkout, by email, or directly contacted by a member of our customer service team for further identity verification.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy:
We guarantee that if you have a problem that we caused we will resolve it to 100% of your satisfaction.
- When you have an issue with an item purchased on our site we will make every effort to quickly and promptly resolve that issue in a fair way.
- If you have a problem with an item within 1 year of purchase due to a warranty issue we will pay to ship you a new item and pay the return shipping for the defective item.
- If an item you receive is wrong, incomplete, or doesn’t fit your vehicle due to an issue with our site we will pay to ship you a new item and to return ship the wrong item back to us.
- If you find an item you’ve previously purchased cheaper elsewhere we will issue you a store credit for the amount of the difference.
- If you decide you don’t want an item within 60 days of purchase you can return it for a 100% cash refund as long as you pay the return shipping. This is of course assuming that item is still brand-new, hasn’t been installed on your car, and is in its original manufacturer packaging.
Price Match Policy:
If you buy an item on eEuroparts.com® and find a lower advertised price on the same item within 30 days of the purchase date, we will issue you store credit in the amount of the difference between what you paid and the current price on the other site. See additional terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions:
- The item must be the same item, by the same manufacturer, in the same item condition. eEuroparts.com® only sells new, un-used items.
- The item must be regularly priced for instance not indicate "sale" or "clearance" in the item details.
- eEuroparts.com® does not accept price match requests from the following web sites: eBay.com®, Amazon.com®
For orders placed during the loyalty program period of June 3, 2014 through June 30, 2014 EDT. eEuroparts.com will issue discounts as follows:
- A discount of $5 for each $100 of shipped product less applied discounts, core charges & shipping charges.
- Customer account discounts will automatically be applied on your next order.
- Customer account discounts do not currently expire but eEuroparts.com reserves the right to expire discounts in the future.
- There is no limit to the amount of discounts customers can earn during the loyalty program period.
- No exceptions will be made to the loyalty discount program policy. All orders on the SITE are in EDT (GMT -4)
- Tax-exempt installer customers are excluded from this promotion.
"No-Hassle"™ Return Policy:
eEuroparts.com®'s "No-Hassle" Return Policy
While we strive to ensure that orders are filled correctly and parts are shipped undamaged, we realize that this isn't always the case. Most of your return needs can be satisfied by logging into your account, finding the invoice that your parts were shipped on, and initiating a return. All warranty, damage claim and listing issue returns must be initiated by calling customer service at (800) 467-9769, or by using our Contact Us form. Please have the VIN and mileage at the time of install and defect available at the time of contact.
New Product & Core Returns:
All new product (returns for credit) and core returns can be easily initiated through your online account. Simply login, find the shipping invoice containing the product you would like to return and click the "Return Items" link. Once you are on the return items page select the type of return you would like to initiate either "New Product" or "Core Refund" and begin selecting the products you would like to return. The only fee to return items will be the return shipping. In your RMA confirmation email you can print a return shipping label via FedEx. The amount of the return label will be deducted from your refund. As with any return policy some exclusions apply. See below.
All warranty exchanges must first be approved by eEuroparts.com. If you would like to return a part, simply notify eEuroparts.com via email that your part has failed under the warranty period, or call us at 800-467-9769. We’ll need the sales order or invoice number, the item number or SKU, the quantity you wish to return, and the reason for return. We’ll also need a VIN and the mileage installed and mileage removed from your vehicle. Once we have approved your return, you can purchase a replacement part and we will credit you for the warranty return as soon as the defective part arrives in our warehouse. If you are not in a rush eEuroparts.com can send out a replacement part as soon as we receive the defective part.
New Product Return Policies:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, eEuroparts.com® will accept the return of the product(s) only in the original, unused, and uninstalled condition within ninety (90) days of receipt. No returns will be given for cash or credit after ninety (90) days from the date you received your items. No returns will be accepted on special order parts, shop manuals, repair manuals, or quick reference manuals. Items are not returnable if they are not in the original sealed container/packaging. Shipping costs for new product returns are the responsibility of the customer. If you use the FedEx label we provide the cost of that shipment will be deducted from your return amount.
Core Return Policies:
Any cores must be in rebuild-able condition with sufficient parts to rebuild said core (rust, corrosion, OK). Cores must be returned to us in the box that the remanufactured part was sent to you in within ninety (90) days of original receipt. Shipping costs for core returns are the responsibility of the customer. If you use the FedEx label we provide the cost of that shipment will be deducted from your return amount.
Return Restricted Items:
Certain items on our SITE may be marked as "Not Returnable" or "VIN Required". These items cannot be returned and all sales are final.
Every item eEuroparts.com® sells has a one (1) year warranty (unless the full part description states otherwise) from the date of the original receipt. Warranty claims will not be honored for parts that were damaged due to misuse or incorrect installation. Warranty claims for A/C related items must include a copy of a repair order that shows the item was installed by a qualified A/C technician. A/C compressor warranty claims must also include a receipt for a new receiver drier (the drier does not need to be purchased from eEuroparts.com®). Warranty claims are honored on an exchange basis only. eEuroparts.com® is not liable for any incidental expenses resulting from use or installation of a defective item. Additionally eEuroparts.com® is not liable for any damage or labor cost.
Return credits are processed within ten (10) days of receipt, so allow up to two (2) weeks from the date of return shipment for a credit to be processed. Most times returns are processed much faster than this but in the off chance that we're very behind you won't be disappointed.
In limited circumstances we may make exceptions to this return policy to allow for returns outside of the specified time frame. In these special circumstances you will be issued store credit only.