eEuroparts Motorsports Program
eEuroparts.com® is pleased to offer motorsports participation incentives for all of our customers using the standardized program below. This is a opportunity to get some great visibility for you and your car, take advantage of some cool extras and be a part of the eEuroparts Motorsports Team.
This program is open to owners of Saab, Volvo, BMW, Audi, VW, Mercedes, and Porsche who participate in motorsports events such as: Rally America, NASA Rally, Lemons, ChumpCar, SCCA RallyCross, SCCA Autocross and who participate in sanctioned car shows and High Performance Driving Events "HPDE" such as Hyperfest, BMWCCA, PCA, COM, SCCA, etc. If you don't see your division or events below feel free to apply and include detailed information about your participation and divisions.
- Discounted prices on all items featuring a minimum of 5% off on all lines
- Free upgraded 1-3 Day Shipping (No Economy) on orders over $149.00
- Pit Crew Package which includes: Vehicle Decals, Hats, and Crew shirts for your team
- Parts Budget: Initial eEuroparts.com store credit and continuing credits throughout the year
- Travel Budget: Actual cash to attend events depending on how far and wide you travel
- Team Pages: You and your team get a page on the eEuroparts.com website to feature your exploits
- $250 season starter account credit
- $75 event participation parts credit up to $750 for the season
- $500 season starter account credit
- $150 event participation parts credit up to $1,500 for the season
- $50 per event cash gas credit up to $600 for the season (via Paypal)
- Documentation of your participation in sanctioned events through:
- Social media check-ins
- Event pictures
- Written blog content
- Photos of your vehicle in full eEuroparts livery. Don't worry if you don't want to apply stickers to your pristine paint job we have all sorts of available display options.
- Commitment to be an eEuroparts Brand Ambassador (don’t worry, we’ll coach you)
- Program Participation
- Each program is a year-long season from Feb – Jan
- You must re-apply every year
- Mid- year applications will be reviewed
- Participants who were accepted, given a season starter and offered no content will not be re-accepted without an some event participation/content the following season
- Program Requirements
- Photos/Video of their car in eEuro livery and team bio information written on our blog site at the beginning of the racing season
- Event coverage (photo or video & blog entry) for each event you would like participation credit for
- Blog articles should be approximately 500 words and engaging for the reader
- eEuroparts.com! advocate – spread a positive message as being a part of the eEuroparts family. Respond and answer questions you have expertise in forums and at events about the eeuroparts products and practices (or ask us if you have questions)
- Give product feedback – Identify missing items in our catalog or give reviews of how products you’ve purchased performed.
Basic Motorsports Program:
Advanced Motorsports Program:
Apply for the eEuroparts.com® Motorsports Program!
The road to victory isn’t an easy one, and there is limited space in this program. Do you and your car have what it take?