eEuroparts Motorsports Program
eEuroparts.com® is pleased to offer motorsports participation incentives for all of our customers using the standardized program below. This is a opportunity to get some great visibility for you and your car, take advantage of some cool extras and be a part of the eEuroparts Motorsports Team.
This program is open to owners of Saab, Volvo, BMW, Audi, VW, Mercedes, and Porsche who participate in motorsports events such as: Rally America, NASA Rally, Lemons, ChumpCar, SCCA RallyCross, SCCA Autocross and who participate in sanctioned car shows and High Performance Driving Events "HPDE" such as Hyperfest, BMWCCA, PCA, COM, SCCA, etc. If you don't see your division or events below feel free to apply and include detailed information about your participation and divisions.
Competitors who participate within organized a motorsports sanctioning body can apply. After the approval of the article, a $150 season starter credit will be given to each team. Continued support is then earned each team or member by submitting blog content, of at least 500 words, which can span across several topics such as:
- Race Preparation: Why did you choose your particular car? What modifications have you done for racing purposes and what have been the effects. What part upgrades have made a significant impact on your race results
- DIY: articles on replacement of standard or performance products we offer on either race or street vehicles
- Part Selection: What parts did you need to buy from us? Why did you pick a particular brand? What kind of parts do you choose for your race car vs. street car.
- Race day: How did it go? What did you learn and what areas need to be improved. Did you have any part failures? Could they have been prevented? etc
- Program Participation
- Each program is a year-long season from Feb – Jan
- You must re-apply every year
- Mid- year applications will be reviewed
- Participants who were accepted, given a season starter and offered no content will not be re-accepted without an some event participation/content the following season
- Program Requirements
- Photos/Video of their car in eEuro livery and team bio information written on our blog site at the beginning of the racing season
- Event coverage (photo or video & blog entry) for each event you would like participation credit for
- Blog articles should be approximately 500 words and engaging for the reader
- eEuroparts.com! advocate – spread a positive message as being a part of the eEuroparts family. Respond and answer questions you have expertise in forums and at events about the eeuroparts products and practices (or ask us if you have questions)
- Give product feedback – Identify missing items in our catalog or give reviews of how products you’ve purchased performed.
Accompanying each article should be quality, eye-catching visuals (photos, video, diagrams) which will go through our approval process. Once approved an addition $75 account credit will be submitted (max 1 per week per team)
Apply for the eEuroparts.com® Motorsports Program!
The road to victory isn’t an easy one, and there is limited space in this program. Do you and your car have what it take?