eEuroparts Motorsports Program
eEuroparts.com® is pleased to offer motorsports participation incentives for all of our customers using the standardized program below. This is a opportunity to get some great visibility for you and your car, take advantage of some cool extras and be a part of the eEuroparts Motorsports Team.
This program is open to owners of Saab, Volvo, BMW, Audi, VW, Mercedes, and Porsche who participate in motorsports events such as: Rally America, NASA Rally, Lemons, ChumpCar, SCCA RallyCross, SCCA Autocross and who participate in sanctioned car shows and High Performance Driving Events "HPDE" such as Hyperfest, BMWCCA, PCA, COM, SCCA, etc. If you don't see your division or events below feel free to apply and include detailed information about your participation and divisions.
Competitors who participate within any organized motorsports sanctioning body can apply. We award site credit to competitors in exchange for interesting, well-made content for our blog. After the approval of the first article, a $150 season starter credit will be given to the team. Continued support is then earned by each team by submitting blog articles, of at least 500 words, which can span across several topics such as:
- Race Preparation: Why did you choose your particular car? What modifications have you done for racing purposes, and what have been the effects? The beauty is in the details, and building/preparing a race car is a very detail oriented exercise. These are details our readers can learn from, and apply themselves.
- DIY: You can also submit articles showing the process of installing standard or performance products we offer on the site, on either your race or street vehicles.
- Part Selection: What parts did you need to buy from us? Why did you pick a particular brand? What kind of parts do you choose for your race car vs. street car. This can also be considered part reviews.
- Race day: How did it go? What did you learn and what areas need to be improved. Did you have any part failures? Could they have been prevented? These are all questions you can answer in the form of blog posts on our website.
- Program Participation
- Each program is a year-long season from February – January.
- You must re-apply every year.
- Mid- year applications will be reviewed.
- Participants who were accepted, given a season starter and offered no content will not be re-accepted without an some event participation/content the following season.
- Program Requirements
- Photos/Video of their car in eEuro livery and team bio information written on our blog site at the beginning of the racing season.
- Event coverage (photo or video & blog entry) for each event you would like participation credit for.
- Blog articles should be approximately 500 words and engaging for the reader.
- eEuroparts.com advocate – spread a positive message as being a part of the eEuroparts family. Respond and answer questions you see (in various internet outlets and events) about the eEuroparts products and practices. If you see something that we should know about, let us know! It helps us deliver a better product and experience to our customers.
- Give product feedback – Identify missing items in our catalog or give reviews of how products you’ve purchased performed.
Accompanying each blog article should be quality, eye-catching visuals (photos, video, diagrams) which will go through our approval process. Once approved, a $75 account credit will be submitted (maximum ONE per week per team).
Apply for the eEuroparts.com® Motorsports Program!
The road to victory isn’t an easy one, and there is limited space in this program. Do you and your car have what it take?