LED Light Bar 350 (Pencil Beam) - Hella 958040081
LED Light Bar 350 (Pencil Beam) by Hella
ECE (Economic Commission for Europe) approved.
2016 SEMA Global Media Awards Winner
- Long range
- Off road use (Driving and Pencil beam versions ECE approved)
- Trucks / SUVs / ATVs / UTVs / Off-road vehicles
- Compact LED light bar
- 16 inch (408mm) long and low profile and lightweight at only 1.7 pounds (790 g)
- Developed for the special requirements of off-road vehicles and for aerodynamic installation on the roof of truck cabins. But due to its slim design it can be mounted in various spaces on heavy duty trucks, pick-ups and cars
- The rear of the housing is an innovative ribbed design
- Effective heat dissipation from the LED electronics through the housing made of thermoconductive plastic
- Suitable for horizontal mounting
- Stainless steel mounting brackets allow flexible positioning on the vehicle
- Double mounting bracket available (sold separately)
- 1500 Lumens for Driving and Pencil Beam versions
- 2200 Lumens for Wide and Narrow Beam versions (on 'High' setting)
- Two intensity light settings for Wide and Narrow Beam versions (220 Lumens on "Low" setting)
- 12 V / 25 W, 24 V / 25 W (Multi-volt)
- Fully sealed and submersible
- Voltage: Multivolt 9-34V DC
- Beam Pattern: Driving Beam, Pencil Beam, Wide Beam and Narrow Beam
- Number of LEDs: 12
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Luminous Flux: 1500lm & 2200lm
- Light Temperature: 6000K
- Weight: 1.7 pounds (790 g)
- Connection: Wire Leads
- Mounting Bracket: Stainless Steel
- Approval: Driving and Pencil Beams are ECE approved
Single Light Bar includes:
- (1) Light Bar
- Mounting Hardware
- Step-by-Step Mounting Instructions
Country of Manufacture: New Zealand
Manufacture Quality: OEM
Shipping Weight (lbs): 2.000
Other Customers Also Purchased
Hella is a global, independent, family-owned company boasting around 30,700 employees at over 100 locations in more than 35 countries, specializing in the development and manufacturing of lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In the Aftermarket segment, Hella also has one of the largest coverages of automotive parts, accessories, diagnostic equipment and service tools. In the Special Applications division, Hella develops complete vehicle modules while air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With more than 5,800 people working in research and development, Hella Group is one of the top 50 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
HELLA is a clear technological leader, responsible for launching repeated innovations, such as the first full LED headlamp and the world's first xenon headlamp with glare-free high beam. With continuous development and improvement, Hella has become the leading suppliers of electronic pedals and the 24 GHz radar sensors used in lane change assistants and other features. HELLA enjoys a uniquely favorable technical position, since both the lighting and electronics segments are combined under one roof, operating one of the largest aftermarket organizations for vehicle parts, accessories, diagnostics and services.
If this is not the exact LED Light Bar 350 (Pencil Beam) you are looking for, or you would like this part in a brand other than Hella, please call us at (800) 467-9769 and one of our customer service experts will help you locate the exact part you need.
Vehicle Fitment & Notes
|Fits all makes and models.|
eEuroparts.com® is pleased to offer a one (1) year warranty on all parts. Your LED Light Bar 350 (Pencil Beam) may be exchanged if it is defective within 365 days of your purchase date. Defective parts are only eligible for an exchange or store credit. No cash refunds will be issued for previously installed parts.
After one (1) year eEuroparts.com® will honor any extended manufacturer warranties. No exchange will be offered outside of the manufacturer's warranty process. Parts covered by the manufacturer warranty need to be exchanged through the manufacturer and may take up to 4-6 weeks.
If you would like to initiate a warranty claim or have questions about the process, please call us at (800) 467-9769 and a knowledgeable customer service expert will assist you.
Delivery & Returns
eEuroparts.com® proudly offers FREE shipping available on most orders. Some weight and size restriction apply. We also provide inexpensive and guaranteed 3 day, 2 day, and Overnight shipping options, so if you need your LED Light Bar 350 (Pencil Beam) tomorrow, eEuroparts.com® can deliver!
Every eEuroparts.com® order is fast, reliable, and track-able, meaning you'll know exactly where your LED Light Bar 350 (Pencil Beam) is at every step of the delivery process. eEuroparts.com® also displays your Expected Ship Date and transit time in your Cart, making our entire shipping process simple and transparent.
Every order consisting of all "In Stock" parts received before 5 PM ET Monday – Friday will ship the same business day. Every order consisting of all "In Stock" parts received after 5 PM Monday – Friday will ship the next business day.
eEuroparts.com® stocks and ships all of our parts from our warehouse in Windsor, CT. Do not be fooled by drop shippers that claim to have everything and then hit you with three delivery charges. All of our parts come in the same box quickly and via your chosen delivery method and carrier. That's the eEuroparts.com® stock and ship advantage.
eEuroparts.com® proudly offers a ninety (90) day cash return for all items purchased through eEuroparts.com®. The item must be new and in its original manufacturer packaging to be eligible for a cash refund.
If you would like to return an item or have questions about the process, please call us at (800) 467-9769 and one of our customer service experts will be happy to help.