eEuroparts.com is an e-Commerce company in the automotive aftermarket parts industry. Our primary web site eEuroparts.com has been serving the Saab, Volvo, and BMW parts communities for over 15years. Our dynamic team is searching for responsible innovative self-starters who can work independently to accomplish their goals. Responsibilities Include:
- Picking, Packing, & Shipping – We ship hundreds of customer orders a day that need to be accurately picked, carefully packed, and expertly shipped.
- Receiving – We receive multiple deliveries a day from various vendors that need to be received and stocked.
- Inventory Counting – We perform routing inventory relocating and inventory counting to ensure accurate availability on our web site.
- RMA Processing & Vendor Returns – Customer returns are received and processed daily for customer credits.
Our goals as Distribution Center Goals Include:
- Ensure on-time shipment and delivery of customer orders.
- Ensure accuracy of web site inventory through proper shipments, quality checks, proper receiving, and occasional cycle counting.
- Ensure a superior customer experience through attention to detail, timeliness, and quality of work.
- Hire excellent distribution center personnel that can advance to other positions within the company.
- Full & Part-time opportunities are available
- High school diploma and some college coursework preferred
- Employment references
Benefits for full time employees Include:
- Company Health & Dental
- 401k available after 1-year of employment
- Casual Dress Work Atmosphere
OnlineAutoParts.com, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must pass a drug test and a background screening prior to starting employment.